|Address: Hartley, IA |
|Spring Clean Up Day|
Monday, April 24
Hartley’s Spring Clean Up Days
* NOTICE – Once the trucks have picked up the refuse on your block they will not return to pick up any more.
* Construction and Demolition material will require the use of a dumpster.
* The City of Hartley will furnish pick up of all refuse with the exception of the following items: Car bodies, Insecticides, Caustic Acids, Dead Animals, Paunch Manure, Septic Waste, Weed Killer, Waste Oil, Paint Thinner, anything toxic, or cans containing paint.
* The City of Hartley will pick up the equivalent of a 2 yard dumpster FREE of charge per residence. Any additional trash will be charged on a pro-rated basis.
* The City will pick up: Old Furniture, Mattresses, etc., if in doubt call the City Clerk’s Office 928- 2240.
* All refuse must be placed at your regular garbage route pick up site.
* Put leaves and brush and trash in 3 separate piles. Trash is to be boxed or bagged.
* Tires will be picked up. You will be billed for the items the City picks up.
* Car or pickup tire $5.00/ea
* Truck tire $14.00
* Tractor tires $30.00
* Tires with rims are an additional $5.00.
* All White goods including non-freon (ranges, clothes washers, water heaters) are $10.00 each
* $5.00 charge each on all computer monitors, printers, and towers. Televisions $15.00
City of Hartley